Centratel is a particularly complex operation with three products: telephone answering service, paging and voice mail. It is a challenge to provide any one of these products alone, much less all three in complex packages. Organization, strict protocol, documentation and consistent monitoring of both technical systems and human performance are at the root of Centratel’s success.
Included here are articles and procedures that have proven valuable in the operation of Centratel. Making allowances for their application to the answering service industry, many of the principles discussed here are applicable to other businesses and professions.
- About the Industry
- Why Employ Centratel?
- Answering Service Definition
- Customer Testimonials
- Top Ten Reasons to Employ Centratel
- Strategic Objective
- Principles for Operation
- Answering Service and Call Centers
- Getting the Job Done
- Seven Principles for Growth
- Ockham’s Law
- Command of the English Language
- Answering Service Case Studies
- Message Pickup via the Internet
- Terms of Service
- Internal Communications
- Forced Call Forwarding
- Email to Cellular
- Gold Service
- Letter from 10 Year Staff Member
- Employee Handbook
- Work the System Book