Letter from 10 Year Staff Member
From: Pattie Casner
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 12:18 PM
To: Sam Carpenter
Cc: Sam D. Kirkaldie
Subject: 10 Year Annv with Centratel
Hello Sam & Sam,
I just want to say a few words on my 10th Anniversary with Centratel, today 11/17/2010.
I don’t know if you realize what a Godsend you have been to me throughout the years. When I was at my very lowest, Centratel was there for me…a steady security” to ride out the storms in life. You have not only helped me survive, but my children as well and now their children and other family members.
Because of my job, I was able to:
- have Tysend’s wisdom teeth pulled out even though my ex wouldn’t pay a dime for it at the time
- keep my boys in sports through their last few years of high school, going to as many out of town events with them as possible
- financially raise my boys on my own without any child support or family support
- be able to care for my ill mother and take over my parent’s house payments once Dad passed
- finally buy a decent running, safe vehicle for us all (Subaru Outback)
- partake in helping to complete wedding plans for my boys and their wives
- enjoy seeing my grandchildren come into this world
- enjoy family campouts and vacations
- help fulfill family and friend needs
- continue to enjoy to work for you outside of our main office
- make my dreams come true!
There is so much more between those lines throughout the years, where Centratel was a key factor in our happiness and successes “in the simple ways of life.”
Enough of me…..Thank you for producing the most awesome company I have ever worked for. Centratel and “The Systems” you teach have changed my life forever. For this I am grateful beyond words can express. Thank you Sam C and thank you Sam K…… for all you’ve done for me as well as ALL of us who work for you.
Sincerely, your Quality Manager, Pattie
(Update, October 29, 2015: Yes, Pattie is still with Centratel, soon to celebrate her 15 year anniversary -sc)