In the veterinary world, over the past few decades, there has been a powerful trend toward mobile service, either as an add-on to an existing practice or as an outright start-up.
For solid tactical and economic advantages, including hi-tech and super-accurate message processing/delivery, and on-the-spot communication with clients, the typical mobile vet service especially depends on a professional answering/dispatch service. At Centratel we’ve been processing calls for mobile rapid-response vet services from way back in the mid-80’s when they first came on the scene. Some important points:
- Veterinarians who are mobile spend a considerable amount of time driving to and from appointments and so are often physically unable to properly manage incoming calls. Using an answering service allows vets to manage their calls and messages at all times of day, 24-7-365, for a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee…as they focus on immediate real-time demands. Some work on-the-fly from appointment to appointment while others set up shop in parking lots or high traffic locations. Being mobile – without a physical office – does not mean a veterinarian has to compromise the traditional benefits of a brick-and-mortar home-base. A top-notch answering/dispatching service will project the image – and provide the customer service – of a robust single-location office.
- Exceptional answering service veterinary receptionist skills are mandatory: with a long history of serving mobile and brick-and-mortar veterinary clinics, our agents are super-efficient yet compassionate and sensitive. They understand the importance of handling calls with care and then getting messages delivered immediately.
- Perhaps the most important benefit of an answering service is that no incoming calls will be missed during a super-busy day, after hours, on weekends, or on holidays.
- We have found that the somewhat mercenary business-positioning of our answering service clients revolves around two necessities: First “call-capture.” Missed calls equal lost business…so the goal is to not miss any calls! And second, it’s a simple fact that making it easy for the caller to quickly get what they want (in your vet business, this means communicating with you), leads to happy clients and more revenue. It’s the same for other answering service clients: doctors, veterinarians, HVAC professionals, property managers. etc. It’s the way the world works, and at Centratel, we make it our prime mission, day-in and day-out, to provide the above two necessities: we’re fast, efficient and economical and we’ve had decades of experience in which to hone our expertise.
- We don’t make mistakes. (OK. Yes, it’s better-said that we rarely make mistakes.) A recent tally of our Customer Reported Error Rate statistic shows that for every 6500+ messages our agents processed, we received one customer complaint. In the professional answering service game, where there is so much room for failure, this statistic is an industry-wide superior achievement. We compile this statistic quarterly.
Give us a call to discuss the above and to answer your questions and we’ll send you a free-and-no-obligation hardcover copy of the best-seller fourth edition of the book, Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less, authored by Sam Carpenter, founder and President of Centratel Answering Service.
And one more thing! if you chose to give Centratel answering service a try, you’ll get the first 30 days for free, enabling you to get a sense for the quality of the service…and the cost.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Centratel is an elite national telephone answering service located in Bend, Oregon. Centratel’s Veterinary Answering Service assists hundreds of veterinary businesses during and after-hours, throughout the United States and is, by a variety of statistics, the highest quality answering service available among the approximately 800 services nationwide.