It’s a no-brainer: to grow, and yes, to show a great bottom-line, property management companies must always be reachable. 24/7/365.
Partnering with an elite-quality answering service provides valuable assistance in numerous critical service areas. So, what exactly can a telephone answering service do for your property management business, and why should you consider using one? And if you’re already using one, ask yourself this question: today, am I truly satisfied with my service? Keep this question in mind as you read about all the ways an elite-quality answering service can positively impact your business.
- Provide complete call coverage during the day when staff is busy showing properties, meeting with vendors, or investigating on-site issues. No incoming calls will ever be missed or go to voicemail…and urgent calls can be instantly delivered to management/administrative staff no matter where they are or what they are doing.
- Process after-hours calls to provide “front office” quality call coverage when office staff (or the Property Manager) are not working. This includes screening for emergency maintenance issues, handling lock outs, taking referrals, and more.
- Screen and dispatch emergency maintenance Issues. Urgent maintenance messages will be dispatched in an escalated fashion ensuring timely and accurate message delivery to the right people for their immediate response. Non-urgent maintenance callers can be screened with the information stored for later delivery. No more at-home fielding of non-urgent calls at 11:00PM because there is no way to determine who is calling and what they are calling about.
- Dispatching security issues, noise complaints, etc. that fall outside the scope of the management business. These issues can be handled immediately and transparently by referring or transferring the caller to onsite security, the police department, and others.
- Untangling corporate messaging complexity: Multiple properties with multiple on-call personnel? No problem. Messages from callers of various properties can be triaged to different property managers or on-all personnel with ease.
It really is a simple thing. Your property management business is a 24/7/365 operation. Someone has to be available to take calls. After-hours, is this person too often you, the property management company manager or owner? Across the United States, elite-quality answering services handle a limited number of vertical markets, with property management companies perhaps the most numerous.
Give Centratel a call for more information, or check our online information here.
Centratel is an elite national telephone answering service located in Bend, Oregon. Centratel’s Property Management Answering Service assists hundreds of property management operations handle overflow calls, screen after-hours inquiries, capture leads, and forward calls. Whether you’re managing rental homes, renting out apartments, managing an HOA or senior living facility, a property management answering service such as Centratel is the ideal solution.