Did you know that using an elite answering service for your HVAC business will lead to an increase in positive client reviews? And that positive client reviews lead to more business? Here’s why an elite, experienced HVAC answering service is so valuable.
The Importance of Positive Customer Reviews
Perhaps the single best way to promote your business beyond word-of-mouth referrals is to present an array of positive client reviews. No other marketing approach will give a potential client more peace of mind.
With this fact it comes as no surprise that there is a large online presence of customer review platforms; Google My Business, Yelp, Reddit, along with paid organizations like TrustPilot and FourSquare, to name a few. Private blogs and public social media accounts also make up a large portion of the review landscape where your customers are likely to come across your company information.
Your HVAC clients now have more ways to share their experiences than ever before.
If you think these reviews and casual commentaries don’t impact your HVAC business, it really is time for you to reevaluate. There is a direct correlation between the number of positive reviews and actual new business…and higher client satisfaction.
As the research shows, the reach of one client is far, far wider today than it was just 10 years ago. Consider some powerful statistics from professionals who took the time to ask consumers about their decision- making steps when deciding on whether to do business with an organization.
- 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business
- 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- 72% say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more.
- 72% say they are unlikely to act before reading a positive review
- 86% say they are hesitant to engage with a business that has online negative reviews
These numbers reveal that potential clients who investigate your HVAC business almost certainly have vetted your operation through online client reviews first. (Isn’t this what YOU do when checking out a new business?)
So, nowadays, first impressions happen online. Most of the phone inquiries and personal visits you receive are from people who have already determined that you are a reliable and trustworthy HVAC…because they’ve read favorable reviews about you online.
So how can an elite-quality answering service produce more positive reviews for your HVAC business? (And equally important, how can a high quality service reduce the likelihood that clients will leave negative reviews?) It’s very simple:
- Partnering with an elite-quality answering service allows customers to always reach a live person when they call. No frustrating voicemail and delayed responses.
- Technicians will be less distracted as non-urgent calls are easily screened for later follow-up. This means improved service quality and greater efficiency.
- After-hours coverage provides complete peace of mind that no calls get missed even in the middle of the night – as emergency calls get routed immediately to on-call staff.
Literally, tens of thousands of US-based HVACs already use an answering service. But truth is, there is a significant difference between an average quality service and an elite quality service.