Home Health Care companies can provide better service to their clients and enhance their reputations by partnering with other businesses and vendors that share their professionalism and commitment to customer service.
Partnerships between Home Health Care businesses and experienced answering service companies like Centratel Answering Service can be especially productive. Trained Telephone Service Representatives (TSRs) offer fast, reliable and efficient communication that benefits the home care business, caregivers and the clients alike.
If you own or manage a Home Health Care business, forming a relationship with a high-quality answering service provider can actually increase your profit margins and put you one step ahead of the competition.
The advantages of working with an answering service include:
- Reduced office staff requirements. An answering service can accept calls 24 hours a day, eliminating or reducing your need to hire a receptionist. This can be highly beneficial to smaller companies with limited budgets.
- Improved after-hours accessibility. Larger home care companies use an answering service for after-hours communications. When clients have late-night/early-morning emergencies that require immediate attention, a TSR can dispatch the message to an on-call nurse or care giver immediately, guaranteeing that clients are never left helpless.
- A targeted, approach for new patient inquiries. A high quality answering service will have TSRs who will be friendly, courteous and fully informed about the services your business provides. Every phone call you receive regarding an inquiry, no matter its motivation, offers an opportunity to gain a client and/or boost your public image, and a trained TSR will embrace that responsibility.
- Gains in efficiency through specialization. Effective interactions with the public require experience, diplomacy and polished social skills, and when you hire experts to manage it, no one on your staff will be asked to step outside their comfort zone.
- Expanded capacity to cope with heavy demand. In addition to after-hours communications, answering services are often contracted to manage overflow calls during those busy times when your office phones are ringing off the hook. With TSRs standing by, current and potential clients alike must never be put on hold and none will hang up in disgust.
As a valuable supplement to your existing customer service department, a good answering service can take caregiver call-outs and quickly inform your staff so that you can get additional coverage for a client. They can pass along requests for specialty appointments, contact account managers in the field about new inquiries, answer the public’s questions about the services you provide or filter unwanted and unsolicited contacts from telemarketers. In general, answering services can skillfully handle a multitude of necessary but inconvenient duties that might otherwise distract you or steal your staff’s valuable time.
Your Home Health Care business is operating in a highly competitive and challenging economic environment, and an answering service like Centratel can streamline your administrative procedures in ways that will boost your profits and elevate your brand image.
Centratel is an elite national telephone answering service located in Bend, Oregon.
Centratel’s Home Health and Hospice Answering Service assists hundreds of businesses during and after-hours, throughout the United States and is, by a variety of statistics, the highest quality answering service available among the approximately 800 services nationwide.