In today’s busy society, social media is an essential marketing tool for Home Health Care Businesses. Because of the power of social media, companies now allocate about 7 percent of their marketing funds to these networking platforms. Did you know that there are nearly 1.5 billion social media users? The good news is that the abundance of online users constitutes an unlimited marketing audience. If you would like to grow your business and client base with the help of social media, you will need to create a team pulled from customer service, marketing and sales. Once your social media sales team has been formed, consider using these useful marketing tips.
Know The Purpose of Each Platform
- Before embarking on your social media marketing journey, you must first understand the primary purpose of each platform.
- Facebook: A good platform for lead generation and the “purchasing” stage of a sale.
- LinkedIn: A LinkedIn profile can help you build brand awareness and generate leads.
- Twitter: Twitter is best used as a way to announce the opening of new properties and deliver important messages to your followers.
- Pinterest: One of the best platforms for driving sales as more than 90 percent of users plan expenditures using Pinterest.
- Instagram: Most businesses use Instagram to increase interest in available services, drive traffic to their website, establish relationships with influencers, and enhance brand awareness.
Leverage Quality Content
For optimal consumer engagement, effective marketers know that they have to seed their quality content throughout targeted social networks.
Here are the general guidelines.
- Facebook: Since this platform has been proven to be valuable for the purchasing stage of a sale, you’ll want to post high-quality videos and curated content to get followers interested in your business and the services that you provide.
- LinkedIn: The users on LinkedIn will be most interested in company news and other professional content.
- Twitter: Twitter can result in Increased Profit when used correctly. The best tweets are ones that inform users of offerings and service specifications. To keep things interesting, you can occasionally tweet a social contest or weather updates.
- Pinterest: People who use Pinterest want to see how your care services can be embedded into their current lifestyle. As such, focus on posting unique infographics and step-by-step photo guides.
- Instagram: If you want to experience business growth using Instagram, make sure that you post high resolution photos and videos with captivating quotes and interesting stories.
Connect With Users
The most successful marketers in the home health care industry understand that selling via social media cannot be accomplished without building strong relationships. Contrary to traditional advertising, the uniqueness of social media lies in the ability to engage in real-time conversations with online prospects and customers from anywhere in the world. To connect with your targeted audience like never before, comments and questions on these platforms should be responded to as soon as possible. Another way to establish trust among your followers is to tag users who frequently share your content.
Target Consumers’ Lifestyle
Most companies understand the basics of establishing relationships on social media, but few understand that to connect deeper they must target the consumer’s lifestyle. Instead of focusing your research on the “who,” such as names and contact information, seek out the “what” – people’s motivating likes and dislikes. After determining this important information, create posts that integrate your brand into that lifestyle. Remember that social selling is “un-selling” – listening to people online discuss their wants and needs.
Social Selling Cannot Be Successful Without A Live Answering Service
For those that want to remain pertinent in the home health care business, they must realize that effective social selling requires a meaningful investment of time, people, money, technology and organization. In order to ensure that these proven marketing efforts do not go to waste, you should also strongly consider using an answering service for your after hours and overflow calls. There is nothing worse than not being able to answer calls after generating many online prospects that could potentially increase your overall profits. Another tremendous benefit to using an answering service is that it alleviates the use of a voicemail or a phone tree setup for afterhours new patient inquiries, client calls and caregiver calls, while still ensuring that you and your staff get emergency messages. To capitalize on your social marketing efforts, make sure that you invest in a live answering service immediately.