There is no question about it: positive online client reviews lead to more new business for any home health care operation. Here’s why the strategic partnership between an elite-quality HIPAA compliant answering services and your business will lead to solid growth.
The Importance of Positive Reviews
You know this already: beyond direct word-of-mouth referrals, the single best way to promote your business is to produce an array of positive online client reviews. Nothing gives a potential client more peace of mind and confirmation that your business is going to meet and exceed their expectations, than other customers who have come before and provided reviews stating their satisfaction.
There are many customer review platforms: Google My Business, Yelp, Reddit, along with pay-for organizations like TrustPilot and FourSquare. There are others, too. Private blogs and public social media accounts also make up a large portion of the review landscape where your customers are likely to come across your company information. Your home healthcare clients now have more ways than ever to share their experiences.
If you think these reviews and casual commentaries don’t impact your business, it’s time to consider the research. Look at the stats: there is a direct correlation between the number of positive reviews and growth.
As research shows, the reach of one client is far wider today than it was ten years ago. Consider these powerful statistics from professionals who took the time to ask consumers about their decision-making steps when considering on whether or not to do business with an organization.
- 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business. 90%!
- 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- 72% say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more.
- 72% say they are unlikely to act before reading a positive review
- 86% say they are hesitant to engage with a business that has online negative reviews
It’s conclusive: potential clients who seek out your home health care business, have almost certainly first vetted your organization through online client reviews. This means first impressions about your business happen quietly, online, while you’re not even present. Because they read favorable reviews somewhere online, a huge majority of the phone inquiries and personal visits you receive are from people who have already determined that you’re reliable and trustworthy.
Using an Elite Answering Service will lead to more positive client reviews
So, how exactly can employing an elite-quality answering service lead to more positive reviews for your home health care business? And equally important, how can this affiliation reduce negative reviews? It’s very simple:
- Partnering with an elite-quality answering service will ensure family members and patients reach a real person every single time they call, 24/7/365. No more client/patient frustration with voicemail and the inevitable delayed responses
- Nurses can attend to patients with little disruption as non-urgent calls can easily be screened by the service for later follow up. No question, this leads to improved patient care, allowing staff to stay focused and positive
- After-hours coverage guarantees that no calls are missed even in the middle of the night, as urgent calls are identified and then routed immediately to on-call nursing staff. The best services are skilled at deciphering the non-urgent from the urgent
- Utilizing an elite answering service will streamline, organize and deliver non-urgent calls for optimum efficiency allowing staff to focus on high priority patient care. There will be no more middle-of-the-night non-urgent calls to your on-call staff. Those issues will be electronically delivered to your administration office the next day
- A HIPAA compliant answering service assures customers that their communications are always rigorously protected and secure, leading to complete peace of mind
It really is a simple thing. Your home health care business is a 24/7/365 operation, and your staff has to be available to take calls. Across the United States, elite-quality answering services provide invaluable assistance to home healthcare businesses so they can perform at their best.
Give Centratel a call for more information, or check our online information here.
Centratel, an elite national telephone answering service located in Bend, Oregon, assists scores of home health care and hospice operations, handling overflow calls, screening after-hours inquiries, capturing leads, and forwarding urgent calls.